IMM Debuts “Transform 2017” Event to Collaborate with Client Community
IMM, the leading source of eSignature and eTransaction Management for banks and credit unions, will be hosting its inaugural customer-focused symposium as an opportunity to share best practices, challenges and future solution roadmaps among its ever-growing user base.
As a one day event being held in conjunction and coordination with the 15th annual Credit Union InfoSecurity Conference, Transform 2017 will provide a unique environment for its clients to meet with, interact and learn from key IMM executive team members about the latest company developments and product vision for IMM’s Electronic Signature Platform. Attendees can also share experiences with their peers, gain insight into strategic initiatives within IMM, and develop a better understanding of how to realize greater success using IMM solutions through collaboration and shared vision.
Highlights of the IMM eTransform Event will include:
• The company’s future product roadmap, focusing on key planned product releases for the next 18 months;
• A client best practices spotlight enabling attendees to discuss, learn and build from other’s experiences;
• An update on IMM customer support and related applicable services;
• A discussion with IMM’s CTO on the company’s technology advances and vision for the future, and;
• The Voice of the Customer: A unique opportunity for clients to share thoughts, future requirements and perspectives with the IMM executive team.
“In 2016, we achieved the highest sales and revenue numbers in company history with our transformative digital processing platform, all while moving into new corporate headquarters to accommodate our continued growth,” said John Levy, executive vice president of IMM. “Transform 2017 is meant to bring our users together with senior management in an intimate and interactive setting so that we can understand the technology challenges ahead guiding our mutual future success.”
The IMM eTransform Event takes place June 13, 2017 in San Diego.
For more than 20 years, IMM’s focus has remained the same: to deliver innovative electronic transaction solutions to financial institutions, and maintain client satisfaction and success. Over 700 U.S. financial institutions are powered by IMM’s comprehensive eSignature and eTransaction Management solutions. The company’s fully integrated eSignature, eWorkflow, eLoan and eTeller solutions make transacting business easy and convenient for the consumer while creating a more efficient, cost-effective and compliant back-office operation.