Banks, Credit Unions Maintain High Demand for IMM’s eTransaction Automation
IMM, a provider of eTransaction automation solutions for the modern business enterprise, continues to attract new customers as well as expand existing customer relationships with banks and credit unions for its suite of eTransaction automation solutions.
Financial institutions select IMM’s solutions to enhance the consumer experience and transform their back office operations. Highlights from client orders showcase the strength and demand for the full spectrum of IMM’s eTransaction suite across the financial services industry. eSignatures made up 57 percent of new orders in the first half of 2016, while eTeller solutions were 22 percent and eWorkflow rounded out the remaining 21 percent.
Of particular note is that organizations that initially select one of IMM’s eTransaction solutions continue to expand their relationship by incorporating additional solutions over time. In the first half of 2016, 86 percent of orders came from existing IMM clients with the remaining 14 percent originating from net new clients. This highlights not only the value that banks and credit unions derive from IMM’s technology, but also reflects favorably upon the company’s reputation for client service and a commitment to client success.
“Our eTransaction automation services greatly improve the efficiency of everyday operations across departments while delivering consumers the quick, convenient banking experience they’ve come to expect,” said Chuck Klein, CEO, IMM. “Shifting to a fully digital transaction environment naturally lowers costs and elevates both internal and industry-mandated compliance requirements. The transition away from paper-driven banking is not a trend, but rather a real need. Otherwise financial institutions will not remain competitive nor relevant within their respective markets.”
IMM’s eTransaction automation suite includes eSignature, eWorkflow, eTeller and eLoan services. These work both distinctly and in concert to provide banks and credit unions with digital, paperless experiences. In addition to establishing new relationships with financial institutions, several longstanding customers continue to expand their scope of IMM solutions. Either deploying new offerings or finding fresh uses for the technology already in place, customers are seeing more value in having a more complete eTransaction automation environment from IMM.
The company in large part attributes this sustained demand for its offerings to the ongoing innovation and investment into product development. IMM’s solutions are also highly compatible and easily configurable with virtually any core or third-party technology. As financial institutions replace or transition to new business systems, cores or LOS, they take IMM with them to seamlessly connect to most business or backend imaging platforms.
“It is becoming very common for financial institutions to implement additional components of our eTransaction automation suite once they experience positive results,” Klein added. “With the support of our expert team, IMM customers receive counsel well past implementation, showing them new ways to derive optimal value from their investment with us across the institution.”
IMM provides complete eTransaction automation to more than 650 U.S. organizations. The company’s fully integrated eSignature, eWorkflow, eLoan and eTeller solutions make transacting easy and convenient for the consumer while creating a more efficient, cost effective and compliant business environment. Any organization needing to remove paper and create mobility within its contract or transaction management lifecycle can benefit from IMM’s services, including financial services, healthcare, insurance, real estate, life sciences, government, legal and education.