This article originally appeared in Banking CIO Outlook
Embracing innovation is one of many ways financial institutions stay ahead of their competition. Kinective is a company that has positioned itself as a game-changer in the fintech space, offering comprehensive connectivity solutions to help financial institutions digitalize and revamp their banking operations.
This pioneer in the digital transformation space provides the tools clients need to embrace innovation and differentiate themselves in the market. Through smarter software integration and API connectivity, they empower financial institutions and fintechs to accelerate transformation efforts. They have a game-changing connectivity platform that breaks down integration barriers, unlocks new service possibilities, and enhances an FI’s competitive edge.
Kinective recognizes the need for financial institutions to choose the right partners and integrate their solutions seamlessly into its core systems, with approximately 81 percent of FIs viewing Fintechs as the best strategy to digital transformation, innovation, and the driver of future success. The company exists to solve banking’s biggest challenges by providing the most open and connected platform to scale innovation faster and allow banks and credit unions to focus on what really matters – providing the best client experience.
“Our mission is to deliver access to innovation in banking. Through connectivity with best-of-breed fintech solutions, we break down barriers, accelerate progress, and unlock new possibilities,” says Stephen Baker, CEO of Kinective.
The firm leverages five key solutions categories to ensure FIs have the latest and most relevant solutions.
- API Connectivity: Connect fintechs to banking cores to provide a consistent member experience across all channels. No more lengthy and expensive system overhauls—enhance and extend your existing infrastructure with ease.
- Document Automation: Bring your front-office and back-office together with a robust e-signature platform that enables end-to-end digital transactions and more efficient business processes.
- Teller Workflow: Streamline cash handling and optimize the foundational technology behind modern branch experiences.
- Data and Analytics: Actionable cloud-based, business intelligence suite to analyze and manage risk, provide visibility across technology, and forecast day-to-day cash use.
- Data Connectivity: Expedite data connectivity for core conversions, legacy data migrations, or other events—with minimal staff involvement at a lower cost than doing it yourself.
The company’s competitive edge stems from three main factors. Kinective offers financial institutions the freedom to choose from over 80+ fintech providers that are integrated to 99 percent of US banking cores. This complete access to fintechs, use cases, and integration capabilities drives efficient implementation and market speed. Recognizing that many financial institutions lack extensive in-house development resources, Kinective is committed to providing turn-key assistance to clients.
Click here to continue reading the full article.